Wednesday 25 July 2007

leave or stay

i have been working in current company for 8 years. the idea of resigning surface when we came back from honeymoon. i have been very comfortable and have a very good boss. she will fetch me to work everyday and send me back if she is leaving at the same time as me. this arrangement never change except now my darling will fetch me from work. so i actually had the luxury of having a personal morning driver (my boss) and a evening driver (my darling) everyday. she really dotes me too, i'm just like her daughter. i'm pretty sure in office, everybody is saying that she is my 靠山. 
 
many times when the thought of resigning comes to me, the first time i think of its her. if i'm not around, is there someone that can take over me and help her. not that i'm very good but at least of now i'm the only one she can depends on. 
 
she told me that she will be transfer back to head office to head another dept by oct. she will no longer be my boss. upon hearing that, i'm not sure if i should be happy or sad. i'm happy cos the transfer is good for her but i'm sad cos she is leaving me in a way. another good thing that i can think of is that i can resign and leave anytime now. i don't have to worry that there is no one to help her. 
 
now that she is out of my consideration, i have to think about baby. should i resign and get pregnant again in new company? by then i may have join them for less than 6 months, is it good for me to do this? can the new company sack me with probation period when they found out that i'm pregnant? or should i stay and wait till i get pregnant and give birth to 1st child, then resign and join a new company? which is a better option? 
 
maybe i should just send out my applications and wait for the response, there might be no offer for me at all. then i'm wasting my time and energy thinking of all these. sigh......

No comments:

Post a Comment