Thursday 19 July 2007

visit from colleagues

my boss and colleague bought lunch and came to visit me. they had also bought a lot of my work for me to do at home. you might think that they are so cruel still give me work to do when i'm on mc. actually i'm the one who requested them to bring it for me. at least i won't be bored to death. from now till next fri i can slowly key in all the data needed. no more repeated tv show for me, had been watching repeated tv for the past few days or weeks when i'm on mc. its so boring.... i think i can never be a tai tai, i will be bored to death. 
 
as i can't do any house work at the moment, my house is a bit messy. darling haven't came back so nobody to clear up. they became my part-time maid, they help wash up all the dishes and sweep the floor for me. hehee..... so paiseh for them to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment