Monday 23 July 2007

review

i went for review today. everything is fine, gynae had send our baby for test after d/c. he showed us the report today and told us that the test result showed that its a miscarriage which in a way is a good sign. he told us in some case, the so called baby will not developed into a baby but into a lump which can be cancerous. if that is the case, we had to take precaution and prevent myself from getting pregnant in a year. since the test result show that its a miscarriage, then we just need to take precaution for 3 months.
 
i was given vitamins and will be going back for review in 6 weeks time or after my next menses. so in future (which is in nov), 1 month before we try for baby again, i need to start taking folic acid. 
 
in the mean time, i will just have to take care of myself and build up my health. i guess i have to start to have a healthy lifestyle. this is hard for me, i'm always eating junk food. hehehe..... my darling is going to make me start my once a week walk again....

No comments:

Post a Comment